LEARNING HOW TO AVOID COSTLY FINANCIAL MISTAKES MAY BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT
You and your guests are cordially invited to join us for an informational dinner event. There is no
obligation, and nothing will be sold.
Your hosts and presenters for the evening are Curv Miller and Andrea Doller.
During this event, these fiduciary advisors will show you how to preserve your capital, maximize your retirement income, minimize
your risk and prepare for the changes coming out of Washington.
During the presentation, they will explain, in plain English, some little-known facts and strategies your
current advisor may not know, and the government won’t advise you on.
YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING TOPICS IN EASY TO UNDERSTAND TERMS:
• How to protect your money against future drops in the market without completely sacrificing the chance to grow your money now.
• Actions you should take now to lock-in your tax savings before the sunset of the Trump Tax Law.
• The new SECURE Act and how you can avoid a big tax hit for you and your beneficiaries.
• Strategies to help you avoid having to take Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
• How to navigate taxes in the current environment.
• Learn the advantage of tax planning rather than tax preparation.
• How to create a portfolio similar to those used by the most sophisticated investors in the world.
DON’T MISS THIS EVENT IF YOU’RE RETIRED OR PLANNING TO RETIRE AND HAVE AN IRA, 401(K), 403(B), TSP OR OTHER INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS
For educational purposes only. First-time attendees only. Topics are best suited for those who have saved $250K or more in investible assets. No products will be offered or sold.
After the presentation, you will enjoy a fabulous, complimentary gourmet dinner.